Saturday, March 07, 2009

 

It's offical...I'm moving home :)

Just thought that I would share that I am officially moving back to the mitten state at the end of May!!! My boyfriend, Kyle, got an awesome job in Grand Rapids, and long distance isn't my idea of fun. Plus, I miss my family like crazy, AND there are huge budget cuts to education in Arizona, so the chances of me having my job next year here are slim to none. All of this has a been an answer to prayer!

So, if you want to come visit me, time is running out :) I will enjoy the 80+ degree weather til I leave, though. It's the only thing good about Arizona!

And, I thought I'd share a picture from a charity staff vs student basketball game I played in for our school. My students came with signs and their foreheads painted with my name on it. I felt famous :)

Comments:
Cute picture! I hear you about budget cuts. Here in NC, teachers are being cut left and right, and classes are filled to full 25 student capacity. My friend in IL said they are closing schools to try and meet budget shortfalls. Ugh. Hopefully you can find a great job closer to home that you love just as much!
 
Will you by chance be moving back to Wonderful Grand Rapids anytime soon???
 
If you move to Holland, bring the HEET!
 
Carrie, I will be moving to Grand Rapids soon!! I plan to move there as soon as I have the money to have an apt, so not too much after I move home. I love GR too much :)
 
YEAH!! It'll be much easier to come to Summerfest in Milwaukee then this year! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
 
Yippppeee! I can't wait to have you back on this side of the country!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?