Sunday, January 04, 2009

 

Number 3 is on the way!


Just in case you didn't hear, David and I are expecting our third little one, due the end of August/beginning of September. We found out the news on Christmas morning...what a gift, what a gift! God is so good.

Somedays, Levi wants another little sister, whom he wants to name Nyah. (Think: Levi introducing our family, "Hi, I'm Levi and this is my sister, Nyah, and my other sister, Nyah!") Other days, he wants a brother, whom he wants to name Isaac. So original! :)

We're excited for the newest family member and would appreciate your prayers for baby's health and wisdom for David and me as we raise these little ones!

Comments:
Congratulations! Maybe this time it will be twins!!!!!
 
Congrats Scranton's!!! I agree with Tara, the twin thing shouldn't just be for the Blakeslee's! :o)
 
Thanks you two! I'll be sure to call you if we have two; I'm sure you'd be happy to help with midnight feedings! :)
 
Thanks for the tip Kristen, I added them to my list of "volunteers" for midnight feedings :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?