Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

I know, it's about time!

My in-house computer tech finally fixed our computer and now I can publish pictures! It was really hard choosing just a few, since I love to take pictures. We waited awhile to post as well to make sure that Grandma had a chance to tell someone something first without hearing 'I already read it on the blog!'

Jeff has started working for a new company, Aditi Technologies. He is a Director of Sales. The kids are doing great. Logan goes to school and comes home to tell me that he sings Navy fight songs to his friends. Gee, I wonder where he hears those, we only attend every home game. Caleb is hilarious. He just stares at you and jabbers like you are supposed to know what he is saying. He is all over the house and it is really funny watching the two boys play together. I am busy taking care of all my boys and handling baby number THREE. Yup, that's right, another Johnson is due to arrive late May.

On top of all that news, we will be seeing everyone at the Johnson Family Christmas shindig!

These are just the pictures I decided to post, even though it's not all I wanted to add.


Logan learns thing from cartoon shows.
This is him doing a rad move!

Logan and Levi had a blast
at Tanya's wedding

Caleb's first birthday celebrated
poolside in North Carolina

Go Navy!

Hay ride through the Bronx Zoo








Comments:
Congratulations! I'm so glad you posted lots of pictures. Everyone needs to start blogging on this site more!!
 
What? We missed out seeing the bronx zoo? You are kidding right? I thought we could see it all. Just kidding. LOL.
 
Ryan, I am sorry you missed out! We have been to the zoo several times...and we still haven't seen everything! Next time you come out, we'll go, it's a whole day adventure.
 
Congratulations Laura! I love the pictures of the boys, they were so much fun to get to know this fall. And number three is coming too!?! We'll definately have to head out there again to meet number three! Congrats!
 
Congrats on #3, we will pray for a healthy pregnancy. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas! Keep the pictures coming!!!
 
Great pictures! It will be nice seeing you again at Christmas, see you then!
 
Great pics! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?