Thursday, November 27, 2008

 

Christmas Cousins' Exchange?

Hi Cousins!

I haven't heard much enthusiasm about an ornament exchange (or any type of exchange, for that matter) this year. Should we not do one this year? Or, does anyone have any ideas for a different type of exchange? I'd be happy to assign names, but I don't want to do so if there's no interest!

Feel free to post comments here or email me at kmjoy1@yahoo.com

Kristen (and a pic of the kids, and yes, Nyah has underwear on her head!)

Comments:
Is that your underwear Kristen?? :) Love your kids!
 
The elmo ones are Levi's...I've graduated to Big Bird! :)
 
I say we pass on the ornaments this year! It's more for the little kids anyway!
 
I agree...nix the ornaments :) Let's figure out something else to do for next year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?