Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 

In case you haven't heard...

I have accepted a teaching position in Phoenix, Arizona and will be moving sometime in the middle to end of July. My mom and I went out there last week to check out the school district after I was interviewed by a recruiter at Grand Valley and offered a position. I feel in love with it out there and have decided to move out there for a few years and get some experience before heading back to Michigan to teach (that's the plan, at least). I'm really excited about moving out there, but also a tad bit scared. Hope to see everyone around this summer before I leave! And, if you ever get sick of the winter here, all are welcome in sunny Phoenix to come visit me :)

Comments:
Congrats! It's a big step, but you'll be a great teacher, the kids are lucky to have you there. Now I have a place to visit! :o)
 
Congrats! That's cool.
 
Congrats on the new job Lisa! That's awesome! I agree with Tanya, those kids are lucky to have you!
 
Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations! You are going to be such a great teacher. It is so fun getting to know kids from all different walks of life- you will be awesome!!! Congrats!
 
You better believe we are coming to visit you girl!!!
 
Way to go Lisa. I think the Johnson Christmas party should be in Arizona! Make sure your house is big enough to fit all of us!
 
haha that's a good idea!! Come on down!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?