Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

To my favorite Colorado people

So, this is really to Marni because she teaching in CO, but to everyone else reading, hi!

Anyway, Marni....wanna give me some names of some good school districts near where you are that I can apply to for teaching? I've done a little bit of research online, but it's kind of overwhelming so I thought I'd get your professional opinion. Oh, and I would have e-mailed you and not taken precious family blog space, but I don't have your e-mail address. So, you can e-mail me at heeter.lisa@gmail.com or just reply in a comment in this. THANKS!!!!

Oh, and mom and dad (or sister and brothers) if you're reading this, this does not mean I'm definitely moving to Colorado. Just making it an option :)

Comments:
So, you've already kicked Milwaukee out of the running? :)
 
haha no! of course not! but, i already have tons of websites for milwaukee schools :)
 
Marni,

Don't give her any info...I love Colorado as much as anyone (especially visiting and staying with your mom and pop), but we want to keep Lisa here. :)

Kristen
 
Lisa,

Heritage Christian Schools are RIGHT next to where Ryan and I live. Also the Brookfield, Wauwatosa, and Waukesha school districts would all be lucky to have you.

MUCH LOVE,
Ryan, Becky and Melodie
PS~ Did we mention that we have Edwardo's deep dish pizza? The Milwaukee Brewers, Bucks, Admirals (semi-pro hockey team)and Marquette Basketball are all within a ten minute drive?
PPS~ We also have a pretty sweet high speed ferry which makes it VERY EASY for family to visit.
 
Sorry, I'll be happy to steal her away from all of you :) Lisa, I'll email you some links and info. Don't fall for the Wisconsin thing -- we both know Colorado is way better (shh, don't tell Becky).

-M
 
:)
 
Lisa, if you end up in Wisconsin or Colorado parked next to one of our sweet cousins, then I'm moving with you. Look out guys, Lisa and I are a package deal! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?