Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

I'm done!

This morning, I offically completed my college education. That's right...I GRADUATED from Grand Valley (and it only took me 4 1/2 years)! I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language and Literature with an Elementary Education minor (meaning I want to be a little kid teacher in case you didn't know). I finished up my student teaching yesterday and will be subbing around the G-Rap until I find a job.


All the siblings came to Van Andel to celebrate with me :)


And, of course, the 'rents came, too

And, even though I'm a college graduate now, I still act like a little kid (and so does Kristen)

Comments:
Congratulations Lisa! I'm so excited for you that you're done! Move out here and come teach with me. Seriously.


CONGRATS! You'll make a great teacher!
-Marni
 
Are you sure your sibs came to see you graduate at VanAndel or did they really want to see the Hannah Montana concert - we heard it was a hot ticket!!

Congratulations!! We can't wait until you sub in Raleigh's class in Forest Hills!!
 
Congrats!!! Thats a huge accomplishment. Now the next huge accomplishment will be finding a permanent teaching position in this area :(
 
Way to go Lisa!! Milwaukee Public Schools is ALWAYS looking for good teachers!
 
Congratulations, Lisa! Looks like you graduated with high honors...of course!
 
Way to go Lisa! Here's an idea to add to your list of potential states to teach in, N.C. We are always hiring...and we live on the OCEAN! :o) (just a thing to think about!)
 
Congratulations Lisa! You should be very proud of yourself! Those little kiddies will love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?