Friday, December 21, 2007

 

Early Christmas Present

Wow, we are still in shock, but excited to be pregnant again! It was definetly earlier than we had planned but it is great news. My due date is sometime late August so that will put little baby and Brady a little over a year and a half apart.

I told Todd by buying a shirt for Brady that said "I am the Big Brother." He was shopping last night for my christmas presents and I took two tests just before he left shopping so it was perfect for me to run out and get that shirt. When he finally got home I showed him the shirt and it took him a minute, but once he realized he was flippin out and so excited!!!

Anyways, I am sure we will see most of you this sunday at Christmas Eve Eve but just thought I would spread the word to those who will not be there!

Comments:
YIPPEEEEEE!!!
I am SOOOO excited to be an aunt again to another wonderful bundle of joy! Congrats you two!
Love,
K
 
Woohoo! Ryan and I are so excited for you guys! Congrats, and we can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!
 
yay for more cute babies in the family!! love you guys!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?