Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 

Recruiting Cousins!

I'm putting together a schedule for "Grandma visits" to relieve our parents a bit from the 24/7 care they've been giving Grandma during this time of recovery and physical therapy.

If you're available, please give me a call (269-349-4829) or shoot me an email (kmjoy1@yahoo.com) to get put on the schedule. Please spread the word to those cousins who don't check the blog.

I know that we've all got busy and different schedules, so just let me know what works for you, and I know that our folks' generation will appreciate any breaks that they can get! Even if you can just come once a month for a few hours, that will be a big help!

Thanks!
Kristen

Comments:
I wish we were closer so we could help.
 
I can help on Friday afternoons for a few hours. My mom thought Grandma would like to see the boys again, too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?