Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

Presenting...



Baby Girl Young!
Everything looks good so far, and we should still be on for late April. Ryan and I are thrilled, although I am quite a bit shocked that she's a she and not a he!
Let me explain the above picture a bit. I brought it to work, and obviously thought that it was cool, and then I glanced at it and "got it". If you picture her hand as if she was pushing her nose up to make it look like a pig nose, then the face makes sense. You can see the outline of her cheeks, her mouth, the bottom of her nose and her chin. (I think that she has a bit of growing to do to catch up with her head! :) ) Hope that this hint helps, Kim and Tara--you'll have to let me know if I'm off on that one though. Dr. "Not so talkative AT ALL during the ultrasound Perinatologist dude" didn't really explain anything to us. :)

Comments:
Yippeeeee! I am so thrilled for you two! Congrats. Now our prayers can be more specific about this little GIRL! :)
 
Thanks guys! We're really excited and thankful that she's healthy!
 
Congrats...we'll be praying the next few months go quickly and are healthy for you.
 
Thanks so much Dan and Gretchen. I'm thankful to be through the first trimester and to have the morning sickness and zero energy out of the way. :) I covet your prayers!
 
CONGRATULATIONS BECKY & RYAN! I can't wait to hear more updates about your growing little girl! :o)
 
Thanks Tanya! We have to have another ultrasound in December, so hopefully we'll have more pics of our girl and my belly to show off then!
 
Yea! I'm so excited for both of you! A girl will be so much fun...any name ideas yet? Hope you're feeling well and I'm praying for you!
 
Cngratulations! Glad you are feeling better
 
I'm so excited for you Beck! I have to admit, I laughed when I heard you were having a girl...for some reason thought you'd have a boy first. :) Love you, hope you're feeling great!
 
I was shocked too when the perinatologist said we were having a girl but it's finally starting to sink in and I'm getting excited! This weekend I went out and got her an old navy onesie that has pink stripes and a flower on it, with a matching hat! :)
 
Congratulations Becky and Ryan! We are so excited for you. I love the 3-D picture! Hopefully you can get another 3-D picture around 28 - 30 weeks, that is the best time to see the baby! There is more fat on it so you can understand the picture. By the way, perinatalogists aren't known for their personalities, just their brain!
 
P.S.,
Your baby's hand is on her forehead!
 
This is so awesome! There's nothing more precious than a baby! You and Ryan will be terrific parents.
 
Thanks Tara and Sherri! We can hardly wait until she comes in April!
 
Woo hoo!!! We are so excited for you Becky, and for the little girl to come! WE can't wait to meet her and see you two again!

Hope you are feeling good and will cya at christmas eve?!?!?!?

lis
 
We can't wait to see you guys either! We'll be there for Christmas Eve, I can't wait to see how big Brady is in person! He's absolutely adorable!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?