Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Wisconsin State Bowling Tournament

Well the news from the neighbor state Wisconsin is pretty good. As you may or may not know I am an avid bowler. My average for the past year was a 198. I scored a personal best 280 game, 721 series. This past April I went to the state bowling tournament which is open to anyone in the state. I was entered in four categories for division two bowlers. There are three divisions total. Scratch, mid-level bowlers, and those under 175 average. The categories are singles, doubles, team, and the three scores combined, or overall score. In the team category I finished 155 and in doubles 395th out of over 600 bowlers. I had a great time and can't wait for next year's tournament to start up. Looking forward to catching up with everyone really soon.

Ryan Young

P.S. If you want to look anything up go to www.wisbowl.com and look at the leaderboard.

Comments:
Great job Ryan, I'm proud of you
 
Pretty cool, Ryan, but you didn't mention anything about the bumper guards. ha ha
 
Who told you about the bumper guards?
 
Did this at least take place with the disco/black light bowling? That makes bowling even more fun!
Way to go!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?