Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

Like aunt, like nephew?

The other day, I drove down to Mattawan to visit my nephews (and the rest of my family, too). Thought I'd share a picture of Brady and I. Notice the hair...dark, lots of it, and sticking straight up. Apparently, I had the same thing when I was a baby. So, he takes after his favorite aunt Lisa :)


Also, just a quick update...I just finished my teacher assisting (I was in a 6th grade classroom 4 hours a day) and will be student teaching in the fall in a 3rd grade. What does this all mean? Well, I will tell you. It means that in December, I will be DONE with college! Then, since there are no teaching jobs in Michigan, I thought I'd start my own school and teach all the little ones we have in the family. Don't worry...I'll give you guys a family discount :)

Comments:
Lisa, you can always come to Wisconsin and teach.
 
Great! I'll enroll Elliana today. You do all day Kindergarten, right? Oh, and how about weekend seminars? Summer school at least...
 
I think the school should be year round, with no Holiday's!!!

I'll talk to Holli about producing some more for your school! :o)

Congrats at having light at the end of the college tunnel!
 
Milwaukee needs some good teachers
 
Cute picture! You can sign up Eric and Ryan for your class. Do they have to be completely potty trained, or can you handle the occasional poopy pants?
 
Can I work at your school? I'm looking for a job. I'm ok with poopy pants...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?