Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

THE MCCALLUMS GO TO FLORIDA!











We went to Florida over Spring break and had a great time! The weather was gorgeous and Eric and Ryan loved every minute of it (well close to every minute, except for the lollipop incident with Ryan at Magic Kingdom). We went with 6 other adults and 5 other kids. We stayed in a rented house that was huge and beautiful! Eric was at the top of the stairs and said " this isn't Grandma and Grandpa Blakeslee's trailer", as if he was dissapointed. He quickly got over that! Magic Kingdom was awesome! Eric and Ryan loved meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Pluto. They especially loved seeing the big castle, like the one they see on T.V. I loved our private pool and hot tub at the house! Eric and Ryan got to see the Atlantic Ocean for the first time too. We went to Cocoa beach and picked out lots and lots of shells. The boys loved it!

Comments:
Great pictures Tara, it looks like you guys had a great time!
I remember the first time I met Goofy. I was three and I remember that he put his mouth over some lady's head, and she screamed as if she was being eaten. I freaked out, and still am a bit leary of mascots or lifesize cartoons. Glad that Goofy didn't eat anyone while you were there.
 
I'm so jealous...I've never been to Disney World. :) Looks like everyone had a great time...looking forward to hearing about the lollipop incident. ha ha. --Holli
 
I'm with Holli, never been (duh, were sisters) but it looks like they loved it!
 
Looks like fun! Those boys are too cute, I'm glad Chris and I finally got to meet them. We went to Disney World, Busch Gardens, and Cocoa Beach when mom took me and dad along on a business trip one time. I was just old enough that Cocoa Beach was the highlight for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?