Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

Wedding Pictures


The pictures from the wedding are in, and they've been fun to look at. Ryan and I have had a great time looking through the candid shots of the wedding and our friends and family and wanted to share the site with everyone in case you're interested. There are some great pictures of a lot of you in there, mostly in the reception folder, but also spread out elsewhere as well.

Here's the site: www.pictage.com

Ryan and Rebecca Young Wedding

Keyword: LaBarge


Happy Viewing! Thanks for making our wedding so special! It has meant a lot to us both.


Ryan and Becky Young

Comments:
WOW, Becky, you look so beautiful! I had little tears in my eyes because you look so great and I was not able to see you in person. Congratulations on such a beautiful wedding, I wish you both the most happiness the the world!
 
Great pictures from a BEAUTIFUl wedding! (by the way, I love Ellie's shirt)
 
Becky--The pictures are so great! Rachel did a great job capturing your day. Congratulations--Holli & Ben
 
All those little girls are too precious! I loved the pictures Becky. You looked beautiful and it sounds like everyone had a great time.
By the way, whats the story with the pictures of the toilet? Gotta figure thats a funny one.
 
Thanks everyone! We had a great time, and Rachel (our photographer) did an awesome job of capturing moments from the wedding. We missed you Tanya, Laura, Jeff, Logan and baby! Wish you could have made it, but I'm glad that you were still able to share our day with us through pictures.
Couple of stories, I gave Ellie that shirt for Christmas a year ago, and now it fits her...and her personality! :) Also, Laura, the pictures with the toilet are from the reception. Apparently one of the toilets got clogged and Ceci was trying to get it unclogged. Along came my Aunt Char, who literally rolled up her sleeves, and well, umm, got the toilet unclogged. I'm glad I got to see the pictures of it, but also glad I didn't witness it!
 
As Rick didn't see the wedding in person he was so excited to see you so beautiful and happy. The pictures of you and Ryan and you and your dad are just too precious. I've got to get the lowdown on your adventure to get on the SHIP. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Jill
 
beautiful pictures, becky! you looked absolutely stunning that day...hope married life is treating ya well :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?