Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 




Hello All,
Well I am making a big change in my life, and I am resigning from my current job being a graphic designer at tanworld. But here is what I designed for them for their 2008 campaign, Let me know what you think. This summer I will be coaching high school baseball in Sidney, and I have a few websites that i am going to create, includes one for my dad. So it should be interesting. Wish me luck and I hope to travel to Michigan sometime this summer, if you all are lucky maybe I can bring the new girlfriend.(Pics may come later)
Talk to you later
Andrew

Comments:
Great promos Andy! Very creative. Good luck with the websites and coaching. Hope all is well in Iowa.
 
Looks Great! Best wishes to you with your future endeavors. Our door is always open if you need a place to stay while visiting in Michigan.
 
Those look great! You are talented for sure. Good luck in the future, thanks for posting the pictures!
 
those are pretty dang sweet!
 
Wow, those look pretty cool! Nice job Andy...good luck in your future job!
 
Good job Andy...The pix are super. I'm waiting for the pix of the new girlfriend. I knew it wouldn't take you long to get one. You're great and blessings on the new job. Aunt Jill
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?