Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

Wedding & Baby Shower Announcement



ATTENTION JOHNSON FAMILY WOMEN,
Come Celebrate the combined Wedding Shower for Becky and Baby Shower for Lisa!!!!!
When: Sunday, January 21st
Time: 1 pm- there will be food (yummy!)
Where: Ben & Janet's House in Mattawan
(I will post directions to their house closer to the shower date)


THIS IS THE INVITATION & ANNOUNCEMENT- Please tell your moms, daughters and cousins about the shower.
If Becky & Lisa could put where they are registered in the comment section, that would be great. WE WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

Comments:
I am registered at Target and Babies R US.

I can't wait---Thanks Missy for all your work with this (And your sister's)---I am so excited and can't wait for the big bash!
 
Oh darn, an excuse to go to Babies R Us...
 
I am registered at Target and Kohl's...unfortunately Babies R US doesn't have a good wedding selection. :)

Can't wait for the shower! I'm so glad that I get to have a combined shower with you Lisa!

I'm with Lisa, thanks for all the work that you guys have put into the shower, you rock
 
Thanks for the announcement Missy...What can I bring?
 
I wish I could be there, but let me know if Jayne gets another "sexy" pair of undies! :o)
 
I will be there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?