Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

The Johnson Tree



My tree went up on Veteran's Day weekend when it was almost 60 degrees. We did a lot of travelling for Navy football games, and my mommy wanted to enjoy the decorations before our big trip in the car to see all of our family in Michigan and Iowa. I am excited to meet every one, even if I am a little shy at first.

The tree is decorated with all kinds of neat ornaments. We even have my favorite character, Buzz Lightyear! I think the angel on top is very pretty. There's even some ornaments with my picture on it! Mommy doesn't have a tree skirt though, she makes do with our blanket.

I tried to help but I couldn't reach very far and then I got bored. I decided to play hockey instead. Mommy and daddy finished the tree and I think it's very pretty.

Santa came early for me. Mommy said it was a special trip since I had been so good this year. I got lots of toys from the movie Cars and some new hockey stuff. Hopefully Santa will bring me snow for Christmas!

See you soon!
Logan

Comments:
Logan,

You can have some of our snow. I think Santa was bringing you your snow but he dropped the whole bag on us! Merry Christmas... the tree is beautiful!
 
Nice tree Logan...tell your mom and dad we are excited that you are going to have a sister or brother. We can't wait to see you for Christmas. Aunt Jill
 
I like the tree skirt! I did get your Christmas card, what a great picture!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?