Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

In an unexpected move (unless you've already heard from Grandma) a little holiday cheer will arrive from New Jersey for the Christmas Eve festivities in Kalamazoo. The four Johnsons, that's right I said four, will arrive in Kalamazoo sometime during the weekend. And baby will arrive in August.
Sources close to the family say that this baby makes 44 great grandkids. Nancy Johnson has suggested that Laura have twins so that Jill no longer has the most grandkids. The Jersey Johnsons have no comment!

Comments:
Congrats, Laura and Jeff! YEA! I hope that you are feeling much better than I am! :)
We'll be praying for the health of this new little one!
 
I've heard you weren't feeling well. I feel nauseous most of the day and have gotten tired quicker. But other than that I am feeling well. Of course, it's still REALLY early. :)
 
Congratulations!! I bet Logan is excited to have a little brother or sister. We'll see you very soon! Holli
 
yeah---congrats!!! How exciting---hoep you start to feel better soon!!! :)
 
congrats!! veery excited to see the nj johnsons a xmas eve :)
 
Congratulations Jeff, Laura and Logan! That's great news!
 
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. We wish we could see you on Christmas Eve but this year it is a Kuipers year so we won't be there - can you come back next year with the new baby??!! We will pray for a happy and safe pregnancy!!
 
Wonderful! I can't wait to see you and the kids, Jeff included! :o) See you Christmas Eve!
 
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. We will pray for a safe pregnancy and a healthly baby (or more as some are wishing for) as well as a safe trip here for X-mas Eve!!!
 
Congrats!!! We are sooo excited for you guys. We too are praying for a healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to see you guys on Christmas eve.
 
Congratulations! We can't wait to see you all on Christmas Eve! I'm excited to see how Eric and Ryan will interact with Logan!
 
Geez..I didn't know I was in a contest...I'd better get Dan and Gretchen and Tara and Dave to help our here. I don't want to lose. I'm sure Tara wouldn't mind twins again to secure my status!!!!! Jill
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?