Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Christmas Tree Entry


Move over Charlie Brown...Ben and Holli officially submit their entry for Uncle Bob's Christmas Tree contest! As you can see, our REAL tree is adorned with white sparkly lights and color-coordinated ornaments and poinsettias. Our two little neighbor girls helped with some of the lights and one remarked, "Your tree is small." Despite its size, our tree should win because it is literally sandwiched between Aunt Jackie's gorgeous tree top angel and Aunt Jennifer's brand new tree skirt. You can admire their hard work in these close-up photos. In addition, we have various ornaments from the annual "Now-that-I'm-married-I-exchange-ornaments" exchange. Uncle Bob, please cast your vote for our tree!

Comments:
holli...are you a present under the tree?
 
Speaking of the ornament exchange...is there a listing of who has whom anywhere?
 
PS~great tree tree Holli!!!
 
Great Tree!
 
I like it, nice job!
 
Becky,
I thought I told Carrie whom you and Ryan have for the ornament exchange, but since I'm with child, I may have imagined it..

Anyhow, you and Ryan have Jeff and Laura..shhhh..don't tell! :)

Kristen
 
Nice tree Holli! However I must comment on your lack of creativity on the coloring of your font for the entry. I suggest a deduction points for being a copy-cat by using red and green alternating sentence colors. Other than that, it's a beautiful tree, and I'm sure Ben loves his present under it!!!! :o)
 
I thought the red and green alternating sentence colors were a cute addition.
 
I think Ben might like the present under the tree with a little santa suit and a cute bow on top!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?