Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

30 weeks---the countdown begins!


Hi everyone---well, I am 30 weeks preggo and have begun the countdown stage as Todd and I are both so excited to have little Brady here!

I figured I would post a pic when you can tell I am pregnant (taken yesterday morning---don't mind the tired tired eyes) and before I blow up and get really large, and everyone keeps telling me "Oh now this is the stage where you get REALLY huge!" Kristen and Heidi---it was the weight-nazi at Bronson's office who told me that yesterday!!!

Anyways, I am sure I will see most of you this coming Sunday night---have a great week and cya all at Christmas Eve!

Comments:
Lisa you are sooooo small still...you hardly look pregnant. However, I'm sure you feel like it(being tired and all that fun stuff). Can't wait to meet the little guy.
 
Lisa you look so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys...and I'm looking forward to your postings of a countdown because it reminds me of another countdown that I have going on. :)
 
Becky - you're pregnant? And you didn't tell me? Muahahaha

Lisa - you look great! We're so excited for you, although I still don't believe that Todd is actually going to be a dad. That is too weird. That's my sign that it's been WAY too long since I've been out there!
 
Beck I know---you don't have much longer til your big day---we are so excited for you---I even have a lovely big black maternity dress for the wedding :) Can't wait to see ya!!!
 
Again, us people not in the area have no idea when your wedding is Becky.
 
Lisa, you look fantastic!
 
Laura, you're going to have a hand delivery on Christmas Eve. Looking forward to seeing you guys.
 
Ok just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?