Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

How 'bout them Tigers??

Just in case anyone missed it, the Tigers beat the Yankees in Game 4 at Comerica Park yesterday. By winning, they won the series and will now play the Oakland A's. I was lucky enough to be at the game. Todd was there, too but was sitting in a different place with some friends. Chad also got to go to the game on Friday (game 3). The game was amazing! I now have no voice from screaming so much. Definitely something I won't forget for a long time. I know Grandpa would be proud of them :) Here are some pics from the game....
The entrance to Comerica Park

My friend, Bryan, me, my roommate Kelsey, and friend Jeremy at the game

The first pitch

We all got free orange towels and did "tiger towel time"

Thought this sign was funny...Kalamazoo love's the tigers!

The players came around and slaped hands of the fans after they won...I wasn't close enough to give them a high five, but I was close enough to get sprayed by champaigne (like a drop, but that's ok haha)


The 4 of us after the big W

Comments:
Great pictures Lisa! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I was watching the game with Ryan, who was rooting for the Yankees. :) Man! It's good to be a tiger fan! :)
 
Those are great pic's Lis! :)
 
What a game!!! I would have loved to be there- it was so fun to watch. I bet it would have been even better for you!
 
Great pics, Lisa! It looks like you had great seats...
 
Hi Lisa,
Looks like you had a great time! I can just picture Grandpa routing for the Tigers...which is why they will win the World Series this year. :)
--Holli
 
Amen!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?