Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Birthday Advice



Just thought I'd share some birthday advice...never travel for business on your birthday. If you do, you'll come back to the office and find yourself all washed up...literally. My co-workers used 72 rolls of toilet paper to lovingly decorate my workspace. "Happy Birthday!" they said, "Can you spare a square?" and "Port-O-Holli" were a few of their greetings. One week later, I'm still finding toilet paper in all of my drawers, files, plants and picture frames. Not many people get the chance to work out of a huge toilet bowl. :) Enjoy the photos (taken from my cell phone).


Comments:
hahahaha that's awesome! I wanna do that to someone for their birthday. hmmmm...todd's is coming up, so is kristen's and david's. oooo man i could get them gooooood!
 
Oh Holli,
I bet you feel so loved by your co-workers. Too bad they did'nt use dollar bills to decorate your cubicle!
 
First off---Happy Birthday and second, that is hilarious!!! I love it! You are dearly loved by them all I can tell :)
 
It shouldn't be too long before your 15 minutes of fame hits the internet and you're a celebrity! Atta girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?