Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Baby Heeter is a....

Boy!!! Yup, you heard right, Todd and I are having a little boy come February 27th.

We are going to have some of the ultra-sound pic's scanned to post here soon...its crazy how much we could see with only being 16 weeks along! I have to give prop's to cousin Kim for sneakin us in to get the great pic's of him---thanks Kim!!! ;)

We will keep ya posted on any new developments and I suppose will have to put some belly pic's up at some point as well :)

Hope everyone is doing great---see you all soon!

Todd, Lisa and baby boy!!!

Comments:
Congrats! Kim does a good job getting pictures. She took a lot of Logan when I was pregnant. Look forward to seeing pictures.
 
Congratulations again Todd and Lisa. I'm so excited for you guys!! It'll be great to be able to see you at the "very pregnant" stage of things. :) Hope that all is going along well. Many blessings!
 
Yippee! Levi will have a cousin to pick on--I mean play with. :)Congrats! Holli
 
Congrats! We will be praying that the rest of the pregnancy is a breeze and that he is healthy as can be:)
 
All we can say is...
YESSSSSS! A boy cousin for Levi...wahooooooo! :)
 
I can't wait to be an aunt for the second time to an awesome little nephew (who i'm guessing will be just slightly tanner than Levi haha).
 
Congratulations Lisa and Todd! Levi and your boy will be best buddies! Boys are great!
 
How awesome! Get ready for anything that moves to be stuffed in pockets! I like the name too.
 
There is a name already, what is it?
 
Laura, the name is Brady James---we think its pretty cute :)
 
I love the name!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?