Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Well, at least I tried...

Now that I'm healed, I feel confident about posting my skiing story saga...

I don't know how, but I think that I'm the only grandkid who doesn't know how to water ski, and since everyone can do it, I decided that this summer I would join the ranks and learn...

Well, as you can tell, I didn't do too well...I finally got up after 3 attempts, and once up (for about 12.3 seconds), I lost my ski, fell on my side, turned away from the boat and took the ski to my eye! Thank the good Lord for protecting my eye! Thanks to the on-lookers who didn't laugh (too hard) and gave me ice to soothe the pain!

The day after the "accident":
One week later:

Comments:
Ouch! Glad you are ok! If it makes you feel any better, I can't water ski either -- but then again, I have that "land-locked" excuse...
 
i still can't belive that happened to you! glad you're better :)
 
I'm glad you have healed now so that I can finally brag about one thing. I can ski and you can't! Wow I think that is the only thing I can do and you can't. But you do know that you have to try again and again and again. Come on Kristen you can do it!
 
Awwwww Kristen! At least the shiner was for a good reason...skiing! Once you get up on those skis Ii'll teach you how to hold the rope with your foot! :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?