Monday, August 14, 2006

 

An update from New Jersey

All right, Aunt Sherri, I got the hint! Here's what's been going on in NJ recently.

Logan turned two in July and is quickly figured out how to push all our buttons. The terrible twos hit New Jersey! We took him to a Mets game for his birthday. He still enjoys playing hockey all the time. When he isn't playing that, its with his cars or trains. He is a typical boy in that regard.

Jeff and I are doing fine. Jeff is still working at Lehman Brothers in Jersey City. We have been house hunting but are not rushing into anything. We want to check out different areas of the state and then make a decision. I have been busy keeping up with Logan. And in December of last year I joined weight watchers and have since lost 52 pounds. The first picture was from Logan's first birthday and the second was from this past weekend, just so you can see a difference. Plus, I recently chopped off all my hair and am donating it to Locks of Love. Football season will once again find us in Annapolis for Navy games. We hope more of the family can come out and visit soon.




Comments:
Holy Moly! Laura you look great! Weight Watchers is the best. Glad to hear all is going well w/you guys.
 
Glad to hear all is well in NJ! Logan is sooo cute! And, Laura, you look amazing! (You do, too, Jeff! :))
 
Laura - You look FANTASTIC!!! We are glad to hear the NJ update as well.
 
WOW!!! Who's the babe on that stud's arm? :) You look awesome! Logan looks adorable and I can't believe he could give an ounce of terrible-ness, after all, hockey players have to be "edgy." tee hee. I love to hear the stories. Keep them coming.
 
Hi Laura,

Everyone's right...you are definitely an inspiration. I need to post your picture on my refrigerator. :) --Holli
 
Thanks everyone!
 
I need to plan a trip to see you guys!

Way to go, Laura you look great (you did before, but you know what I mean!)

That''s a FANTASTIC thing to donate your hair to locks of love....AWESOME!
 
LAURA- HOT DANG!!!!!
 
Wow, you guys look great! Thanks for the update, so great to hear from you!
 
Laura, you look stunning! Weight watchers is awesome, my mom and sister have done it with so much success using the points plan---I definetly plan on using it after the baby to help drop the extra weight!

Way to go!!! :)
 
Laura, Way to go. I love the "little black dress"! You look amazing! Logan is getting so big, I love it, he is going to have to play with Eric and Ryan and they can have their terrible two's together, except Eric and Ryan are now in the terrible three's!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?