Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race

This Saturday I got some revenge and finished the Leadville 100 mountain bike race in 9 hours and 53 minutes. With elevations ranging from 10,200 feet to 12,600 feet and a total vertical elevation gain of over 12,000 feet it's one of the toughest 100 mile mountain bike races in the country. We'll ignore the fact that it rained the last 3 hours before the finish and I had some minor mechanical issues.

If any of you are interested in my (very long but with pictures) story check it out on my blog. That's Marni's blue hood in the picture of me finishing above. She was my amazing crew member.

Chris

P.S. Go Matt! Your 300 mile ride is awesome!

Comments:
I've been waiting to hear how this race went!! I'm proud of you Chris
 
Wow! Good job, Chris!
 
Great job! That's cool!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?