Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Jim and Jenn's Wedding

Hi everyone! Here are a few pictures from our trip to San Francisco for Jim and Jenn's wedding. I regret that I don't have any pictures of Jenn in her gorgeous dress on my camera, but I got a little preoccupied once that part of the day started. Here are some pictures of Jenn getting her hair ready (she may be a little peeved that I posted these without her prior consent, but she's family now, that's what she gets :)).










Here's a picture of Chris and I before the wedding. I had some big hair!





And finally here are a few pictures from our sight-seeing with mom and dad in the Mustang on Saturday. How many Berry's does it take to line the width of a Coastal Redwood?



Again, sorry for the lack of *actual* wedding pictures. Mom should have some great ones on her camera when they get home from their scenic drive back. The wedding was really fun and they both seemed very happy. It was great to see everyone that was there!

Comments:
Great Pictures Marni! I'm jealous of your galavanting around in the 'stang in San Francisco as well. It looks like you had great weather while you were there. Looking forward to seeing the wedding pics as well.
 
Marni,
Good pictures! You should enjoy all the traveling you and Chris are doing before the kids come along... by the way I think Uncle Jim and Aunt Jennifer need more grandkids to catch up to Rick and Jill! Try for twins, they're great!
 
awesome pics, marni! looks like you guys had a good time in cali :) tell jim and jenn congrats next time you see/talk to them for me! wish i could have been there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?