Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Jerry & Sherri's Trip To Hawaii

My parents are on their 30th Wedding Anniversary trip to Hawaii! Just thought I'd share an email that my dad wrote:

"[picture 1] Thursday morning from the condo in Maui (Kihei HI). The ocean is just beyond the palm trees. The court yard is bent grass as on a putting green. Weather is 65 degrees F at 7:25am.


Second picture is from on the crater at Diamond Head on Oahu. I'm the one on the left. I'm not sure which one mom wanted a picture of."

Comments:
Breath taking pics! I think Aunt Sherri wanted the pic of Uncle Jerry (I think! :))...
Mom and Dad said they met up with them at Pearl Harbor! How weird! It sounds like everyone that is traveling outside of Michigan is having a great time! I'm jealous! :)
 
I think that Mom was taking a picture of Suzi's souvenir present. We all asked for souvenirs, but Mom always goes over and above! Way to scope out the men for Suzi, Mom!
 
I can't tell you how much I laughed at seeing the picture of uncle Jerry and "Sam". I'm laughing right now writing this! It looks like a great time-- wish you had taken your favorite Godchild with you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?