Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

It's a sad, sad day

Hello dear dear family of mine. I finally have working internet in my room. Unfortunately, when I click that little button to add an image, it does not bring up anything, so therefore, there are no pictures, which makes this a sad, sad day. So, this is what I'm gonna do. If you would like pictures, comment your e-mail address, and I'll do it that way (hopefully, it will work).

Things in Auckland have been awesome! Classes are going really well, and I continue to meet interesting people every day. This weekend, I am going on a field trip for one of my classes to do something with pipis (I have no idea what they are either...apparently, something to do with clams). Sunday, I am going to another beach. I love beaches and there are plenty here to keep my interest. The following weekend, I am going to a rugby match (sooo excited for that) and then the next day (the 19th of march), I am going SKY DIVING!!! I CANNOT wait for that! Prayers would be wonderful that everything goes well (and maybe for my mom, too, as she is a little bit freaking out that her little girl is jumping out of a plane!) Anyways, that's it from Auckland! Hope all is well over the big pond! Miss ya!

Love ya,
Lisa

Comments:
Siser Lisa, please email myself or todd with your pictures---we can't wait to see them!

todd@greatlakeswest.com or lisa@greatlakeswest.com

It sounds like you are having a great time down under lis---and I still can't believe you are skydiving---you are much braver than I! :)

Miss you!
 
I would love to tell you about skydiving, but its indescribable. Yes, even cousin Dan who's scared of heights and a degree in "how to keep airplanes and their passengers in the air," has jumped out of a perfectly good one. Its so much fun, I just have one piece of advice- it goes quick, so look around and enjoy it. I told my parents I was going to do it and then didnt tell them again until after I was done, to keep the worrying to a minimum. Good luck!
Dan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?