Monday, March 20, 2006

 

I came, I jumped, I survived!

Just thought I would let everyone know that I went skydiving yesterday...and SURVIVED!!! It was, by far, the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I loved every moment of it, and definitely want to do it again. Thank God...my chute opened :) I didn't have to use Uncle Bob's advice, but I had it as a back up plan! Thanks for all of the prayers...they were much appreciated :) Here are the stats of my jump:

Jumped from height of 12,000 feet
Freefall: 45 seconds
Speed: 120 mph
Pulled parachute at 5000 feet
Landed: gracefully :)

I added more pictures to my album online. The site is:

http://community.webshots.com/user/little03heet

I also had to make a new album because I was at photo capacity. All of my skydiving pictures are on this one in case you want to see them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/little03heet2

Hope everything back in the States is going well!

Love ya,
Lisa

Comments:
You are a rockstar!!! I never saw a bit of fear in those pictures, I can't even imagine how awesome that must have been!

You go girl!

Talk with you soon :)
Lis
 
Looks like fun, but I'll just have to trust you on that one:)
 
I'm so glad to hear you had a great time AND lived to tell about it! :)
We miss you, girl! Levi says, "What's up down under, Aunt Lisa?" (Do they call it "down under" in New Zeeland?!)
Love you,
K
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?