Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Report from the deck


Hello all. Got back late last night to the boat after a wonderful time at Todd and Lisa's wedding (and yes, as we are known to sometimes say in our family, "she was a pretty bride"). Our vessel, enroute of course to the wedding in California, has been renamed the Jimmy B. As you can see from the photo we are currently in the midst of a snow and ice storm so the view is not too good. Even though I wear my long underwear and other foul weather gear I sometimes end up standing frozen at the wheel, although unlike some of the other wedding guests, I am still standing. Anyway, bye for now. Capt'n Bob

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Dad, this whole trip reminds me of the story you told us about when you and mom met for the first time on a boat trip through the amazon... :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?