Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Hello from Jersey


It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time at the wedding. I wish we could have been there. All the pictures we have seen on this are absolutely gorgeous. Not much going on in Jersey right now. We just got hit by alot of snow. It's no comparison to winters in Michigan, but it is a lot for around here. I think we got about 18 inches or so in about 24 hours. Jeff and I saw 'The Lion King' on Broadway the other night. It was fantastic. I highly recommend seeing it if it comes close. I have attached a picture of Logan doing his favorite thing, "gockey." He even asks for it if he hears the TV click on. I can get him to sit and watch for a long time.
If anyone ever feels like visiting, we have plenty of room and there is almost too much to do.
Take care.

Comments:
Am I just imagining things- or is that a Redwings hockey stick Logan is holding?
 
You are right...that is a Red Wings stick. It's great because it is harder foam, so he can't break anything. He LOVES it. He has a Rangers one as well, so Jeff plays with him too.
 
How adorable, I can't believe how big he has gotten!!! You guys need to take a trip to North Carolina and leave that ugly snow behind! ~Tanya
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?