Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

G'day from half way around the world!

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd give you all a heads-up that I am now in Auckland, New Zealand! I arrived this morning (which is Thursday the 16th...Wed the 15th did not exist for me). The 13 hour plane ride from LA went by really fast...thanks to some Nyquil and some sleep. Auckland is GORGEOUS!!! I am definitely going to love it here. I've met some awesome girls from the east coast that I've been hanging out with. I'm already having the time of my life and it's only day 1 of 4.5 months! So, thanks for all the prayers for safe travel...it is much appreciated. I'll post pics on here periodically once I get settled into my apartment (which will be sometime next week). Anyways, hope all is well in the States. And for those of you in Michigan, hope it isn't too cold (it's mid 70's here :) )

Lots of Love!

Lisa

Comments:
Yeah Lis! I am so glad you are there safely and I can't wait to see some pictures!

Keep us posted on what you are doing and enjoy the lovely weather! :)

Miss you Sister Lisa!
Love- Todd's Lisa
 
How long did it take you to get there? How many stops did you have to make?
 
Total traveling time was 26 hours (including layovers). I took off from Grand Rapids to Chicago. 4 hour layover in chi town...4 hour flight to LA...4 hour layover in LAX...13 hour flight to Auckland.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?