Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Online Scrabble

Nerdy post, I know, but we told Pam we'd pass along the URL for free online scrabble and thought some of you might find it fun too. Chris and I almost always have a game going with his mom and my mom. It e-mails you when it's your turn and it's pretty easy to figure out. You can play 2, 3, or 4 player games. If any of you need some scrabble partners, Chris and I are always up for a good game (marniplesko@gmail.com and plesko@gmail.com) -- just sign us up and we'll play with you :)

http://www.thepixiepit.co.uk/scrabble/

Comments:
Cool! I'm definitely going to check it out!! I love scrabble :o) (p.s. It's good to know it's the two of you posting...otherwise I'd have to inform you of your husbands' on-goings with the family! hehehe!!!!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?