Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Christmas Eve in the Carribbean

I thought the family should know that even though Jayne refused to give me her permission to miss Christmas Eve, I managed to sneak away and have the time of my life on a Carribbean cruise. Although I'm sure you all were dissapointed that there was one less person to take up space in Grandma's basement, I thought I'd post proof that Christmas on a cruise ship is incredible. This is a picture of me with two of my friends, Christy and Lindsey, who went on the trip.
The day we left Michigan the temperature was 9 degrees, so it was exciting to spend seven days touring the Bahamas, Cayman Islands and Mexico in the 85 degree sunshine. The cool thing about being in Mexico is that unless you try very hard not to, you're going to come back with a tan. :)
However, just so all my favorite relatives feel loved (you know who you are), I'll tell you now to reserve me a spot on Grandma's basement couch for next Christmas Eve.

Comments:
Suzi, you are so stinkin tan---you look great! I also have been on a cruise for Christmas 5 years ago---best time ever! Glad you had a great trip! (oh, by the way, the temperature outside in michigan may have been 9, but inside grandma's basement, it had to have been 85) ;)
 
Although I'm sure Tanya will get on me for posting a comment, I have to tell you that I'm very jealous! Looks like a lot of fun! What cruise ship/line did you go on? Some friends of ours went on a similar cruise over Christmas...
:)Marni
 
We certainly missed our Suze Dawg at Grandma's this year, but it looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you went...now I have to go to the tanner to try to not look like a ghost next to you! Lil' Chauncy was wondering how "Aunt Suze's" cruise went! :)
 
Suzi, where in Mexico did you go? Dan and I are supposed to go in February (for our honeymoon), and they are cancelling Cancun and possibly Cozumel due to Hurricane damage. What cruiseline did you go on?
 
just so everyone knows...when suzi says her "favorite relative (you know who you are"...she is referring to me...no questions asked! haha

Looks like you had an awesome time...I'm definitely jealous! I want to see the pictures soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?