Friday, December 16, 2005

 


Welcome to our own Johnson Family Blog! A blog is a way to put information and pictures on the internet so everyone can see it. (Think of it as a big bulletin board). Only people who are invited can add to the blog- so if I don't have your e-mail adress, let me know. Anyone can view this blog. Just go to the internet and type in www.wintonavenue.blogspot.com

Here is a picture of Daphne, Raleigh, and Elliana at Halloween this year. Sorry the picture is so small-- but I think you can see the general cuteness of my nieces.

Hopefully, we will all have fun with this. Grandma does not have a computer at her house- but I would like for her to be able to view the blog whenever she visits a place that has the internet.

love and blessings to you all!!


Comments:
Hey Missy, I am on the Blog---cya Christmas Eve :)
 
haha our family is so high tech now...I love it :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?