Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Hello everyone. Missy breezed in earlier today and breathlessly "explained" how to do something called BLOGING (blogging?) http/etc. Well now that just about messes up my hours of freecelling.

Anyway, thought you would enjoy a photo of a PTO Shaft, something different than endless people, people, people photos. This is actually a shot of an item that I have been selling on eBay and my learning curve on eBay has been a great help in understanding how to BLOG (apparently not enough to send people photos).
This is great because at this moment my other choice would be to watch a movie that Missy brought over tonight called MARCH OF THE PENGUINS. I think its a little like PRIDE AND PREJUDICE except the actors are in tuxes instead of 18th century garb. Hi to everyone. I'm doing a study on grace and so to part remember Psalm 45, talking about the messianic king,
You are fairer than the sons of men, grace is poured upon your lips, therefore God has blessed you forever.

Comments:
Dad, I'm so glad that you're blogging...well sort of at least. Now I have to explain to all of my co-workers why I'm chortling at the sight of a PTO shaft. Oh well, they think I'm weird enough as it is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?